Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Czy znasz polski?

Since the VtES European Championship 2011 is taking placing in Warsaw, Poland in a few weeks, it's time to learn some of the more important phrases commonly needed in a game of VtES w języku polskim:
  • "Jestesmy sojusznikami." -- "We are allies."

  • "Nigdy nie lamie deal'i." -- "I never break deals."

  • "To nie bedzie przeciwko Tobie." -- "This won't be against you."

  • "Bleed'uje Cie za osiem, na +2 stealth'a." -- "I bleed you for eight, with +2 stealth."

  • "Prosze, nie atakuj mnie." -- "Please don't rush me."

  • "Przerzuce bleed'a do mojego prey'a." -- "I bounce the bleed to my prey."

  • "Gdzie jest Edge?." -- "Where is the Edge?"

  • "Jestem za." -- "I vote in favor."

  • "Jestem przeciw." -- "I vote against."
  • "Przejdźmy od słów do czynów. Chciałem powiedzieć kilka słów." -- "Let's move from words to deeds. I wanted to say a fewwords."
.. and most importantly:
  • "Czy mówisz po angielsku?" -- "Do you speak English?"
If you know more valuable bits and pieces of VtES lingo w języku polskim, please feel free to comment. And please include the English translation, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment